Support Consultant for Tourism IT Projects
Arbeitgeber: ISO Software Systems Inc.
ISO Software Systems Inc. in Montreal (Metro Place D’Armes) supports all North American clients for ISO Travel Solutions, including key accounts in the travel industry like Air Canada Vacations, Sun Country Airlines, Jac Travel Canada, Brewster Travel Canada, Cuba Travel Services and many more.
These clients have implemented high transactional inventory management reservation systems (Pacific, Emerald) and web e-commerce internet booking engines (IBE).
- You support our tourism customers in their daily business and consult them as to our software solutions
- as their support contact person, you handle all their questions and issues concerning our applications
- You act as an interface between our development team and our clients
- You provide support & consulting services for our customers concerning all aspects of our solutions
- Advising customers on new features and implementing the respective requirements
- Consulting with your colleagues from the development team and jointly specifying the requirements
- Ordering bug fixes and providing updates to our clients through a ticketing system
- Testing new releases and introducing new function on-site with the customer
Your tasks are challenging and varied. The aim is to build a long-term relationship with your customers with you as their point of contact for any questions regarding our products. With clients and prospects in various parts of the world, you can expect new experiences all along.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in tourism or a related department, or a completed training in the tourism environment
- You have an understanding of IT processes and topics, are open to new technologies and are willing to greatly expand and deepen your existing IT expertise
- You have already gained experience in the tour operator sector and in the incoming and outgoing business, and are familiar with the different tourism processes
- You are a team player with great communication skills
- You enjoy working in an international team
- Your English skills are very good
- You are highly mobile and willing to travel and are flexible as to your place and length of stay as well as your working hours
- Training on the job for our software solutions
- Continuous training opportunities on latest technology
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Monthly public transportation pass
- Health insurance benefits
ISO Software Systems Inc. Canada, a member of the ISO-Gruppe, is an IT solution provider specialized in optimizing business processes for tourism companies, especially tour operators.
ISO is successfully active in the market for some 35 years and offers technically mature IT solutions for the tourism industry that are state of the art and web based. ISO's clients include outgoing, incoming and virtual tour operators, travel agencies, charter airlines and hotels. The portfolio also covers internet booking engines, dynamic packaging, mobile solutions, CRM for tourism, Business Intelligence and SOA.
The systems are used by many renowned companies worldwide. The ISO-Gruppe is based in Nuremberg, Germany, with several offices throughout Germany. Furthermore, there are subsidiaries in Austria and Poland. Altogether, the ISO-Gruppe has a permanent staff of 450.
Do you appreciate a friendly and relaxed working atmosphere in a challenging project? Then we look forward to your application including your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
Ihre Bewerbung und konkrete Fragen richten Sie, am besten per E-Mail, an: