Arbeitgeber: ISO Software Systems Inc.
ISO Software Systems Inc. in Montreal (Metro Place D’Armes) is supporting all North American clients for ISO Travel Solutions including key accounts in the travel industry like Air Canada Vacations, Sun Country Airlines, Jac Travel Canada, Brewster Travel Canada, Cuba Travel Services and many more.
These clients have implemented high transactional inventory management systems (Pacific, Emerald) and web e-commerce internet booking engines (IBE).
You will be working as a software developer in a team of developers for various customer projects and with our software products. You will analyze changes in the software, design, code and test new functionalities you are developing. As a member of a smaller team you will be assisted by your team leader and work in close relationship with other teams in Germany.
You will be trained in Montreal and/or Germany by senior developers.
- Providing application maintenance, health monitoring and support for assigned custom applications inclusive of weekly and monthly development, reports, break/fix
- Making code changes primarily using Java technology stack
- Working with the client and business analysts on the team
- Referencing and applying industry best practices and development standards
- Coordinating and communicating with impacted parties and technology partners
- Keeping management informed of progress and other key metrics on a regular basis
- Building and maintaining close and effective working relationships with the business organization(s)
- 5 years + experience in:
- Java(J2EE) development
- Web Services, SOAP, JSON
- Data manipulation using an Oracle database layer
- SQL (PL-SQL)
- Object Oriented design and development
- Deployment scripts: ANT
- Very good English skills
Required skills (nice to have):
- Experience with Eclipse, Hibernate
- Source Control tools (SVN, CVS, GIT)
- Systems Development Life Cycle
- Travel & Tourism industry knowledg
- Flexible working hours
- Continuous training opportunities on latest technology
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Monthly public transportation pass
- Health insurance benefits
- Great team work environment with fun events throughout the year
ISO Software Systems Inc. Canada, a member of the ISO-Gruppe, is an IT solution provider specialized in optimizing business processes for tourism companies, especially tour operators.
ISO is successfully active in the market for some 35 years and offers technically mature IT solutions for the tourism industry that are state of the art and web based. ISO's clients include outgoing, incoming and virtual tour operators, travel agencies, charter airlines and hotels. The portfolio also covers internet booking engines, dynamic packaging, mobile solutions, CRM for tourism, Business Intelligence and SOA.
The systems are used by many renowned companies worldwide. The ISO-Gruppe is based in Nuremberg, Germany, with several offices in other German cities. Furthermore, there are subsidiaries in Austria and Poland. Altogether, the ISO-Gruppe has a permanent staff of 450.
Ihre Bewerbung und konkrete Fragen richten Sie, am besten per E-Mail, an: