Software Developer for Test Automation
Arbeitgeber: ISO Software Systems Inc.
ISO Software Systems Inc. in Montreal (Metro Place D’Armes) is supporting all North American clients for ISO Travel Solutions including key accounts in the travel industry like Air Canada Vacations, Sun Country Airlines, Jac Travel Canada, Brewster Travel Canada, Cuba Travel Services and many more.
These clients have implemented our high-transactional inventory management systems (Pacific, Emerald) and web e-commerce internet booking engines (IBE).
You will be working as a software developer for test automation for various customer projects and with our software products. You will be responsible for writing and executing manual and automated test cases assuring new functionalities are implemented as per design and customer satisfaction. As a member of a smaller team you will be assisted by your team leader and work in close relationship with other teams in Germany. You will be trained in Montreal and/or Germany by senior team members.
- you are responsible for the conceptualization, implementation and execution of functional testing, and develop automated tests
- you develop and debug automated functional tests as well as further develop the existing testing processes
- you create corresponding test scripts and carry out reviews with the help of various tools for test automation (QF test)
- you work closely with development and functional teams
- you diagnose functional issues, report bugs and take ownership of issue resolution
- you work independently on existing projects and assume responsibility for planning and execution of new subject matter in close collaboration with the respective project manager
- you have good IT skills and work/ project experience in the field of software testing and test automation
- you are familiar with the design, specification, execution and documentation of integration and system tests as well as non-functional and automated tests
- you have a well-developed capacity to think logically and analytically
- you have very good English working proficiency
- your profile is complemented by good communication skills and an ability to work as part of a team
- flexible working hours
- continuous training opportunities in latest technology
- highly competitive remuneration
- monthly public transportation pass
- health insurance benefits
- great team work environment with fun events throughout the year
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, don't hesitate: send your application documents to following address (by email only).
ISO Software Systems Inc. Canada, a member of ISO enterprises, is an IT solution provider specialized in optimizing business processes for tourism companies, especially tour operators.
ISO – successfully active in the market for some 35 years – offers technically mature IT solutions for the tourism industry that are state of the art and web-based. ISO's clients include outgoing, incoming and virtual tour operators as well as airlines, travel agencies, and hotels. The portfolio also covers internet booking engines, dynamic packaging, mobile solutions, CRM for tourism, Business Intelligence and SOA.
The systems are used by many renowned companies worldwide. The ISO enterprises are based in Nuremberg, Germany, with several offices in other German cities. Furthermore, there are subsidiaries in Austria, Canada and Poland. All together, the ISO enterprises has a permanent staff of 450.
Ihre Bewerbung und konkrete Fragen richten Sie, am besten per E-Mail, an: